Sunday, April 2, 2017

Entry Eleven

Day Twenty-Seven
(leskeddit)

Although I originally didn't want to share these, I feel like it's important to show my development in planning. So here are my questions I plan on asking Omar when it's time to sit down and interview him 

-What is your name
-What is your age
-Tell me about your youth and upbringing, notable memories or impactful moments.
-Did you do good in school
-What out of school activities were you involved in(I'm looking for answers relating to his track career and the beginnings of his bad behavior)
-Tell me about your parents. Their degree of support and advice.
-Tell me about the city you grew up in and what's it's like.
-How similar are you to your brother in your opinion
-What were you passionate about in High School
-Do you remember living in the Dominican Republic and do you feel it has made you who you are
-What was the first genuine trouble you got into.
-Tell me about your first encounter with the law.
-Was was your first impression of prison, being there for the first time
-What did you learn after you got out
-How did people change when this happened. Who was still there for you
-What about every other time you've been arrested. What stood out to you
-Emotionally, help me understand what this feels like.
-(I'm going to tell him the facts about imprisonment I wrote about earlier) What do you feel about all this
-Where do you stand now and where do you plan to be. What has to happen

There will be improvised questions, that I know for sure. I need to have at least two cameras set up to film him, otherwise my whole interview segment will be monotonous, a mistake made on my documentary project done earlier this year.

Or film in different locations, on different days, but that concerns me as far as time and scheduling.

To all this I say, I am ready. And let's get it!

No comments:

Post a Comment