Thursday, March 9, 2017

Entry Two

Day Three
(local)




Something I have watched the past days multiple times. It's really making me consider doing my Last Night idea more. The concept of every single stranger having a story to tell and we're all humans with the experience and an entire life that only they know everything about. They have a world around them with their family and friends, an average of maybe 20-40 people that make up the life that they know. Every story they have to tell will involve this world of characters they live in following the plot of life, with every second being a rich source of genuine human nature. Every car in a traffic jam has someone in it, driving alone or with passengers, on route to a destination that only they know. Maybe the white Jetta three cars back has someone in it going to the exact same place, with a completely different story that let these two strangers wind up in the same place. It's hard to really put in to words but that is how I view this subject and a bot of why I love it so much. Strangers always intrigued me, people I may have been best friends with in a parallel life. People whose "late night" I may have been a part of if I was part of their world.

In summary, what I want to do with this documentary is show a venn diagram of strangers, finding the dead center of it where they all overlap.

No comments:

Post a Comment